Solutions to the tasks
Throughout the chapters, you will find several tasks on different levels. The given problems should help you familiarize yourself with the topic, both by understanding the derivation of essential equations and by learning how calculations can be applied.
Depending on your background, you might feel the difficulty level differently and benefit from following the solutions. Nevertheless, I strongly recommend trying to solve the tasks on your own before checking the answers.
- Chapter 2 – Electrochemical theory: ECM-book_solutions_ch2.pdf
- Chapter 4 – Electrochemical laboratory: ECM-book_solutions_ch4.pdf
- Chapter 5 – Classical methods: ECM-book_solutions_ch5.pdf
- Chapter 6 – Combined methods: ECM-book_solutions_ch6.pdf
- Chapter 7 – Electrochemical impedance spectroscopy: ECM-book_solutions_ch7.pdf
- Chapter 9 – Microfabrication and nanotechnology: ECM-book_solutions_ch9.pdf
- Chapter 10 – Microsystems and nanosystems: ECM-book_solutions_ch10.pdf